Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ur Sub STOP

Ur Sub Stop is in Van Nuys on Sepulveda and Sherman Way. People were coming in and out as I was eating my sub which tells me that the place is a neighborhood favorite. They specialize in cheese steaks and from what I've heard they're really good there. To be honest, the meat was a little dry. It could have also benefited from some more mayo. But that being said, at least it wasn't a complete grease bomb.
The Italian Sub was good though, very fresh and tasty. The bread was airy, but I don't mind that. It kind of makes the meal a light one. I would recommend this sandwich. Its not easy to pull one of these off so well. So, hats off.
They also serve chinese food and breakfast. They won some LA food award and that was posted out front. I like this place, I think I'll go back.







Ur Sub STOP is on 7755 Sepulveda blvd, Van Nuys, ca 91406.

No comments:

Post a Comment